2345 Sunset Drive
MONDAY9:00AM – 5:00PM
TUESDAY10:00AM – 7:00PM
WEDNESDAY9:00AM – 5:00PM
THURSDAY9:00AM – 5:00PM
FRIDAY7:00AM – 3:00PM
SATURDAY8:00AM – 1:00PM
Dental Check Ups
Great oral health start here, with the decision to come in for a dental check ups at All Dental. Your future self will thank you. Based on this initial exam, your dentist will create your customized dental treatment plan, which will be a guide for you and your dental team going forward in order to give you a healthy smile.
While the services you’ll receive may vary, here’s what you can expect at your first dental checkup:
- A review of your medical history. Tell your dentist about your diet or medications as these may impact your treatment and oral health
- A conversation with your dentist about any concerns you have regarding your teeth, mouth, or overall oral health. Imagine what your dream smiles looks like. Tell us and will do our best to serve you and achieve it—we encourage you to ask questions throughout the appointment.
- An oral exam, including a visual gum tissue check and visual oral cancer scan
- X-rays, if necessary, to see your teeth below the gum line
- A comprehensive treatment plan, will be created based on goals you and your dentist can achieve in order to create the smile of your dreams.
Your dentist will tailor your comprehensive treatment plan, including your hygiene appointments, based on your initial exam. Treatment could begin as soon as the day following your initial exam.
The team at All Dental will make sure your are comfortable before, during and after the procedure and will happily answer any questions you may have. Click the link to find out “Tips for Overcoming Dental Anxiety”